Monday, November 2, 2009

Fishing in october was a bust

Absolutely no luck in October fishing. So now its going on November And its all about hunting. But before I talk about that I got to spend some time in the woods with my oldest son a couple of weeks back and it was great. Wisconsin had its youth hunt and I got to take him out hunting, he shot his first deer nothing spectacular but it was a buck. Way to go Malachi, I'm very proud of him you see he shot it with a muzzleloader. Now he's all excited about hunting and I hope it stays that way. At 10 years old he passed the hunter safety course the week before the youth by himself I might add, otherwise I don't think I would have taken him out hunting. I support our youth and hunting programs, I think its a great benefit to our state and others if they have it. It gives parents and children an opprotunity to learn and spend quality time together so get involved in your kids life before its to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment