Wednesday, July 15, 2009

hunting for a new bow

While hunting for a new bow dont go after the one with the big name. Last fall i was looking for a new bow, and the best advice I can give any one is shoot as many as you can. I shot Hoyt, High Country, Bear, PSE, Mathews, Browning, Bowtech and even some others. My advice just cause your buddy has one doesn't mean it will fit your needs. After shooting all these write down how it felt to shoot it smoothe, vibrates after release, let off point jerks, list the good and bad then go back and get the one you feel comfortable with. I settled on the PSE dream season. It felt the most comfortable to me. I had a PSE 1000 edge series before this and it lasted me 16 years and never replace any strings but sights and restsi did replace. I only say let the bow make up your mind, not your buddies or your buddies opinion. Good Luck hunting for that bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment